Introducing India’s first most advanced, compact and fully Automated Composting Machine
Operational features of Composting Machine:
- Fully Automatic
- Composts all types of food including Chicken and Fish bones, Egg shells etc.
- Low Noise
- Part time Labor/ process handling
- 80-90% volume reduction
- Very low OPEX
- Low Floor space/ Compact
- No Pathogens, safe for human handling
- No foul smell, no rats/ insects/flies
- Very good aesthetics
- Continuous Composting
- Stainless Steel Tank, Life of 20+ yrs
- Commercials: Ownership/Hire purchase models
- Overload function-Machine comes to a halt in case of overload
- Indicators are provided for Power mode, heater & power saving mode
- Internal mixing blades automatically stop when compost removal door is opened.
Micro-organisms in our incubator feed on the organic matter and convert it into compost. Critical factors like temperature, moisture, and oxygen are optimized for the bacteria to thrive and compost the organic/food waste at a very fast pace.
- Moisture and temperature are automatically regulated using sensors at the bottom of the tank whenever organic waste is added.
- Fully aerobic digestion is facilitated by the periodic and intermittent rotation of the mixing blades (no crushing/grinding) to maximize microbe activation.
- The actual decomposition is done by our special ‘thermophilic’ microorganisms which thrive in high temperature & high acidic or salty atmospheres.
- The composted manure goes back as manure for our garden and farm feeds.
- Composting method Micro-organisms based natural composting
- Treatable items: Vegetables, Fish, bread, curry, roti, meat, animal bones, garden waste & other compostable organic biomass
- Untreatable items: Metal waste, plastic, glass, big bones, large shells, petrochemicals, stones
- Processing time Most organic items are composted in 24 – 48 hours
- Removal of compost Required once in 8 to 10 days. Though compost is formed in 24-48 hours, such prolonged processing helps in maturing.
- Use of output Can be used in Gardens directly, after mixing with soil in 1:10 ratio, must be matured if used in farms for food.
- Leach ate/water discharge None
- Gas discharge No harmful discharge; only water vapor.
- Composting machine should be mixed with soil in the ratio of 1:10, before using as manure. Additional nutrients may need to be reinforced if used for food farming.
- Dry garden waste should be moistened to facilitate composting. Care should be taken to only moisten the waste and not make it dripping wet.
- Garden waste should be shredded additionally for better results. Large stems, barks, etc must be shredded before being fed into the composter. Can be supplied at an additional cost based on the capacity and model.
Dos’ & Don’ts
- DON’T add hard/sharp materials like coconut shells, large animal bones, metal and stones, or sharp tools. They will damage the plates and the tank.
- DO clear your compost, once it reaches the red level. Excess compost might enter the motor assembly and spoil the motor.
- DO maintain the optimum quantity of wet waste recommended for your machine. Larger than the recommended quantity will overload the machine and result in damage of the heater and compromise on the quantity of compost.
- DO place a buffer of 3-6 days on composting of pure garden waste since they are drier than typical food waste.
Details of Composting Machine
|Model No.||Capacity||Machine Dimension in Ft||Power Rating|
|NCH25||25 Kg||3 x 2.30 x3.45||2.47 kW|
|NCH50||50 Kg||3.28x 2.63 x 4.10||3.47 kW|
|NCH100||100kg||4.60x 2.95 x 4.45||4.97 kW|
|NCH200||200kg||5.90 x 3.28 x 4.76||8.30 kW|
|NCH300||300kg||7.22 x 3.60 x 5.08||11.1 kW|
|NCH500||500kg||9.85 x 4.26 x 5.75||15.1 kW|
|NCH700||700kg||12.48 x 4.93 x 6.40||19.65 kW|
|NCH850||850kg||14.4 X 5.73 X 8.20||24.1 kw|
|NCH1000||1000kg||16.4 x 6.6 x 9.83||28.25 kw|
Other features of Composting Machine
- Provided with waste overload function
- Indicators for power mode heater and power saving mode
- Stainless steel(ss304) shaft and mixing blades
- Safety feature- internal mixing blades automatically stop when hopper door is opened(in auto mode)
- Can be run in auto mode or manual mode
- Internal shaft turns and sends out the compost, when the compost door is opened
- Doors Separate door for waste input and separate door for compost removal
- Preferred location for installation Can be a garden, area adjacent to garden, car park, preferably with a connection to the drainage.
- Warranty 1 year with manufacturer’s warranty. Extended warranty also with AMC
- Life of the machine Expected around 25 years.
Processing Technology (Technical Specifications, scientific information)
- Operation Fully automatic
- Output Organic manure
- Installation requirements Almost plug and play. Vent to be connected outdoors or storm water lines. No need of water inlet. Water may be required, only to clean the machine externals and any spilled waste.
- Control systems PLC based
- Composting tank SS & Housing SS
- Input/output Door for waste input and Separate door for getting out compost.
- Heater Insulated oil heating chamber or heating pads as a variant