Organic Waste Converter at Rayat Bazaar, Kurnool
- Once of the early vegetable markets in India that took initiative.
- Two tenders were called for with technical details.
- NEPL competed technically and qualified for both tenders.
- Commercially we were L1 and executed the tender in 4 weeks time.
- This is unique facility where ladies self help groups are running the plant and are producing 200 – 250 kg compost per day.
- This compost is sold to the farmers who sell their vegetable at the same market.
- So truly this the circular chain that is established and the wasted vegetables are converted into compost and it goes back to the farmers fields.